Manifold Valve, Industrial Manifold Valve, Manifold Valves Dealers, Manifold Valves Distributors, Manifold Valves Exporters, Manifold Valves Suppliers, Manifold Valve Manufacturers in india, Manifold Valves Price in India.
2 Valve Manifold-H Type, 2 Valve Manifold-T Type, 2 Valve Manifold-S Type, 3 Way Manifold Valve, 3 Valve Manifold-H Type, 3 Valve Manifold-T Type, 3 Valve Manifold-S Type, Manifold Valves manufacturers, Manifold Valves Suppliers, 3 Way Manifolds Valve, 5 Way Manifolds Valve, 2-5-3 Way Manifolds Valve direct mounting, Manifold valve Materials, 3 way manifolds, manifold pressure valve, manifold pressure reducing valve, 3 valve manifolds manufacturers Dealers / Distributors / Exporters / Suppliers india.
Manifold Valves is a leading producer and retailer of Prashaant Steel & Alloys. We manufacture Manifold Valves at our gigantic factory using modern machinery and the latest technologies. Only high quality Manifold Valves are obtained from Prashaant Steel & Alloys. Therefore, our diverse inventory utilizes the highest quality of raw materials available. The Manifold Valves we make have a strong foundation and exhibit outstanding characteristics. We produce the Manifold Valves in a variety of styles and sizes suitable for use in many industries. We also take custom orders from our customers that produce the Manifold Valves, according to their demand and needs. At Prashaant Steel & Alloys, we are focused on offering our best to our customers, and we use the highest quality raw materials to manufacture Manifold Valves. Thanks to the incredible resistant properties we have, these Manifold Valves are commonly used in various applications.
These manifolds can be directly mounted on the transmitter having 54 mm or 32 mm center to center connections.The inlet is either ½” NPT F or flanged. Two isolation valves & one equalizer valve is provided along with 1/4″ NPT F drain as an option. These valves are mainly used with Dp transmitters. Different options are available as shown.
A Block and bleed manifolds are a hydraulic manifold Valve that connects one or more (block/isolate) valves and (bleed/vent) valves of a hydraulic (fluid) system. Use of the block and bleed manifold is to isolate/block the flow of fluid in the system so that fluid from upstream of the manifold does not reach other components of the system that are downstream.
A manifold is a mechanism that connects one or more block/isolate valves of a hydraulic system. Hydraulic system includes variety of valves such as ball, needle, bleed and vent valves and many more. In the case of a block and bleed manifold, the purpose is to isolate the flow of fluid in configuration and ensure that the fluids from upstream do not come into contact with the components from downstream. So the main use of manifold valve is to achieve isolating the flow of the fluid in the system.
Maximum working pressure
: 413 bar / 6000 PSI at 100°C
: 316 SS / 316L SS / 304 SS / Carbon Steel
: PTFE / Graphite
Standard process connection
: ½” NPT F
Standard instruments connection
: ½” NPT F
: ¼” NPT F (Supplied with ¼” NPT blind plug)
: 1.00 kg
- Valve Manifolds are designed for DIRECT MOUNTING. Connecting from process side flange connection on suitable for process. Instrument side flange connection on suitable for dp transmitter. Connecting system impulse lines and transmitters, having simple two valves configuration which allows for easy block or isolate, bleed or vent valve calibration of a static pressure transmitter or gauge. Bleed or Vent connection with s.s. plug will be provided on request.
- Screwed bonnet design. Ground and thread rolled spindle, packing below thread.
- Non-rotating tip shut-off type spindle tip. ? Dust cap protects stem threads from external contamination. Size : 1/4″ & 1/2″.
- End Connection : npt, bspt & bsp. Working Pressure : 6000 psi (413 bar).
- Temperature rating : Ptfe 450° f(232Qc) Grafoil 700° f (371Q c).
- Material of Construction : SS316, SS304, CS, Hastelloy, Monel etc.
- Packing : Ptfe, Grafoil. Orifice : 04.7.
Advantages of a Manifold Valve:
- Manifold Valves are used in numerous of different applications from mini-portable machines to heavy industrial equipment
- Manifold Valves are used to stop the flow of fluids to reach some component
- Manifolds Valves minimize pressure drop and heat that improve efficiency and reduce energy costs
- Small and solid sizes with cartridge valve design that suitable in restricted spaces.
- Simple and compact design which diminish installation costs and connections.
- Manifold helps to reduce space, requires less fittings, less assembly time, and reduced leak points that improves system layout.
Features of Manifold Valves:
The manifold valves provided by the Ped-lock possesses the following features
- The superior quality valve is provided by our company
- They can work well and flawlessly even at the higher pressure and their max pressure range is 6000 PSI.
- The valves can sustain the high temperature range.
- We make use of the high grade stainless steel in the valve manufacturing.
- Premium quality screw and bolts are used in them.
- The valves edges are sharp and well defined that provide them royal look.
- The superior exterior surface finish also provides them the premium looks.
- Longer shelf lives and faultless working for a longer amount of the time.
Manifold Valve Manufacturers in India Types:
- Manifold High Pressure Valve
- Manifold Hydraulic Check Valve
- Manifold Valve
- Manifold Needle Valve
- Manifold Flow Control Valve
- Manifold Ball Valve
- Manifold Swing Check Valve
- Parker Manifold Valve
- Swagelok Manifold Valve
- Manifold Hydraulic Valve
- Manifold Gate Valve
- Manifold Non Return Valve
- 3 Way Valve
- Manifold Globe Valve
- Manifold Gauge Root Valve
- Manifold Kirloskar Valve
- Manifold Butterfly Valve
- Manifold Double Block and Bleed Valve
- Manifold Double Ferrule Ends Two Way Ball Valve
- Manifold Forged Gate Valve
- Instrumentation Manifold Valves
- Manifold Gauge valve
- Manifold Knife Gate Valve
- Manifold Socket Weld End NRV
- Manifold Bleed Valve
- Manifold Toggle Valve
- Manifold NRV
CITIES WE DELIVER
Rajkot, New Delhi, Chandigarh, Bogota, Bangkok, Secunderabad, Rio de Janeiro, Hanoi, Dallas, Courbevoie, Kuala Lumpur, Al Jubail, Dammam, Nagpur, Gurgaon, Sydney, Ankara, Karachi, London, Sharjah, Calgary, Visakhapatnam, Toronto, Vung Tau, Riyadh, Brisbane, Nashik, Milan, Port-of-Spain, Kolkata, Surat, Houston, Baroda, Cairo, Jamshedpur, New York, Ahmedabad, Al Khobar, Kuwait City, Kanpur, Los Angeles, Coimbatore, Vadodara, Thane, Ludhiana, Edmonton, Mumbai, Granada, Faridabad, Singapore, Montreal, Muscat, Abu Dhabi, Geoje-si, Ranchi, Chennai, Bengaluru, Madrid, Lahore, Thiruvananthapuram, Tehran, Ernakulam, Chiyoda, Seoul, Howrah, Algiers, Istanbul, Colombo, Atyrau, Doha, Gimhae-si, Jaipur, Indore, Manama, Navi Mumbai, Jakarta, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Hong Kong, Caracas, Ahvaz, Mexico City, Dubai, Lagos, Perth, Ulsan, Aberdeen, Melbourne, La Victoria, Pune, Noida, Jeddah, Petaling Jaya, Haryana, Santiago, Ho Chi Minh City, Bhopal, Hyderabad, Moscow, Busan, Kazakhstan, South Africa, Portugal, Italy, United States, Singapore, Costa Rica, Libya, Philippines, Afghanistan, Trinidad & Tobago,Tunisia, Finland, Sweden, China, New Zealand, Qatar, Iran, Denmark, Vietnam, Nigeria, Tibet, Peru, Malaysia, India, Jordan, Belarus, Iraq, Ireland, Thailand, Germany, Puerto Rico, Belgium, Mongolia, Greece, Kuwait, Pakistan, Zimbabwe, Ukraine, Canada, Azerbaijan, Romania, Ecuador, Hong Kong, Macau, Gambia, Norway, Namibia, Algeria, Australia, Oman, Bulgaria, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, France, Austria, Argentina, Mexico, Czech Republic, Iran, Russia, Nepal, Mexico, Yemen, Hungary, Serbia, Estonia, Turkey, Lebanon, Colombia, Slovakia, Taiwan, Kenya, Chile, Switzerland, Sri Lanka, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Egypt, Bahrain, Chile, Bhutan, Nigeria, Brazil, Bolivia, Bangladesh, Venezuela, Lithuania, Angola, Poland, Morocco, Japan, Gabon, Israel, Ghana, South Korea, Croatia, Poland, Spain, Indonesia.