Stainless Steel 1.5d Pipe Bend, ASTM A403 Stainless Steel Welded Buttweld Fittings, SS WP SS 310/310S 45 degree Elbow 310S Short Radius Elbow Supplier, Stainless Steel SS 310/310S U bend Supplier in India.
Stainless Steel UNS S31000 Seamless Pipe Fittings, Stainless Steel 5d Pipe Bend, ASTM A403 WP SS 310/310S Stainless, SS WERKSTOFF NR. 1.4841 Cross Exporter in India Stainless Steel 310 Buttweld Fittings Price In India.
Prashaant Steel & Alloys is a well-known manufacturer and dealer of Stainless Steel 310 Buttweld Fittings. We produce SS DIN 1.4845 Buttweld Fittings that match or surpass global industry requirements. We use solid infrastructure and advanced equipment to satisfy our customers’ needs in terms of both efficiency and quantity. We aspire to market oxidation-resistant, high-strength Buttweld fittings. In order to satisfy the demands and requirements of our clients, we manufacture SS UNS S31000 Buttweld fittings in a range of sizes and dimensions for use in a variety of industries. Our SS 310 Buttweld fittings are made using typical commercial techniques to ensure perfect tensile strength and are suitable for cryogenic applications. At Prashaant Steel & Alloys, we do all we can to fulfil the needs of our customers and aspire for process and product optimization. We produce SS 310S ASTM A213 Buttweld Fittings that are rich in chromium and nickel, making the Buttweld fittings more corrosion resistant. The SS UNS S31008 Buttweld fittings are available in a range of sizes and measurements to suit the needs of our customers. Our cutting-edge facilities use high-tech equipment to produce these Buttweld Fittings. For applications where the temperature rises, SS 310S Buttweld fittings are suitable. Also at high temperatures, Buttweld SS UNS S31008 fittings have a high ductility.
310 stainless steel Since Buttweld fittings are inherently austenitic, they have a high oxidation resistance at high temperatures. This DIN 1.4845 Buttweld fittings are made of 25% chromium and 20% nickel and have a high corrosion resistance. The usage of carburizing conditions is highly popular. With a perfect mix of tungsten, molybdenum, vanadium, and chromium, the Buttweld fittings can withstand heat up to 1150 degrees Celsius in continuous operation. We use SS 310 Buttweld fittings on both hot-rolled and cold-formed surfaces. At cryogenic temperatures, SS UNS S31000 Buttweld fittings with outstanding longevity to -450°F and low magnetic permeability are included. Buttweld fittings cannot be hardened by heat treatment, but they can be hardened with Cold Work SS DIN 1.4845. Stainless steel 310S Buttweld fittings can tolerate temperatures of up to 1150°C in continuous use and 1035°C in intermittent use. UNS S31008 SS UNS S31008 SS UNS S31008 SS The carbon content of Buttweld fittings is smaller than that of SS 310. Buttweld fittings have a lower carbon content, which decreases fragility and makes them less responsive in operation. They are well matched to atmospheres with high Sulphur H2S due to their chromium and nickel content. The non-magnetic Buttweld fittings of the SS 310S are ideal for cryogenic applications. The SS 310S ASTM A213 Buttweld fittings, which are made at temperatures ranging from 975°C to 1175°C, are also annealed to eliminate all of the friction generated during the forging process. SS UNS S31008 Buttweld fittings are extremely weldable and can be welded with any conventional welding technique.
The SS UNS S31000 Buttweld fittings have a range of applications. Tube hangers for petroleum extraction, fluidized bed combustors, thermos wells, and annealing covers are only a handful of the 310 uses. Kilns and some heat exchangers are also made with SS 310 Buttweld fittings. Because of the lower carbon content of SS 310S Buttweld fittings, they have a wide range of applications. They’re also used in the manufacture of steam boilers. Buttweld fittings are also used in the processing of specialty chemicals, gas refining, petrochemicals, and pharmacy equipment. In the pulp and paper industry, these Buttweld fittings are used.
We at Prashaant Steel & Alloys provide documents such as fumigation certificates, raw materials certificates, material traceability records, etc., in order to ensure the quality standards of UNS S31000 Buttweld fittings. With regard to the needs of the customers, all orders are delivered. To ensure only high-quality outputs, we at Prashaant Steel & Alloys perform extreme quality tests. Hardness test, flattening test, mechanical testing such as area tensile, etc. are some of the tests we perform on SS 310 Buttweld fittings.
Stainless Steel 310 / 310S Buttweld Fittings Specification
Specifications: ASTM A182 / ASME SA182
Dimensions: ASME B16.11, MSS-SP-79, MSS-SP-83, MSS-SP-95, MSS-SP-97, BS3799
Size: 1/8″ NB to 4″ NB
Type: Socketweld Fittings, Screwed-Threaded Fittings (NPT or PT Type)
Rating Pressure: Threaded End – 2000 /3000/ 6000 LBS. Socket-weld End – 3000 / 6000/ 9000 LBS.
Stainless Steel 310 / 310S Buttweld Fittings Chemical Properties
|Grade||SS 310||SS 310S|
|C||0.015 max||0.08 max|
|Mn||2 max||2 max|
|Si||0.15 max||1.0 max|
|P||0.020 max||0.045 max|
|S||0.015 max||0.030 max|
|Cr||24.00 – 26.00||24.00 – 26.00|
|Ni||19.00 – 21.00||19.00 – 21.00|
|Fe||54.7 min||53.095 min|
Stainless Steel 310 / 310S Buttweld Fittings Mechanical & Physical Properties
|Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|7.9 g/cm3||1402 °C (2555 °F)||Psi – 75000 , MPa – 515||Psi – 30000 , MPa – 205||40 %|
Equivalent Grades of ASME SA182 Stainless Steel 310 / 310S Buttweld Fittings
|STANDARD||SS 310||SS 310S|
|JIS||SUS 310||SUS 310S|
- Titanium Grades 2 Seamless Tubes, UNS R50400 Welded Tubes, Titanium Alloy DIN 3.7035 ERW Tube, Alloy Gr 2 Welded Tubing in Europe
- Titanium Grades 5 Seamless Tubes, Titanium UNS N56400 Welded Tubes,Titanium Alloy DIN 3.7165 ERW Tube, ASTM B338 Titanium Grade 5 Tube
- Titanium Grades 7 Seamless Tubes, Titanium Alloy DIN 3.7235 ERW Tube, Titanium UNS R52400 Tubes, Alloy Gr 7 Welded Tubing in Europe
- Titanium Grades 12 Seamless Tubes, Titanium Alloy DIN 3.7105 ERW Tube, Alloy Gr 12 Welded Tubing, Titanium Gr 12 ERW Tubes
- Titanium Grades 2 Pipe Fittings, ASTM B348 Titanium Nut, Titanium Alloy Grade 2 Bolt, DIN 3.7035 Titanium Gr 2 Bolt Supplier
- Titanium Grades 5 Pipe Fittings, Titanium UNS N56400 Buttweld Fittings, Gr 5 Titanium 45° Elbow, Titanium Grade 5 Reducer Stockist
- Titanium Grades 2 Forged Fittings, ASME SB381 UNS R50400 Threaded Fittings, Titanium UNS R50400 Forged Fittings, Titanium Gr2 Threaded Elbow Stockist
- Titanium Grades 5 Forged Fittings, Gr 5 Titanium 45° Elbow, Titanium UNS R50400 Cross, Titanium Alloy UNS R50400 Welded Forged Fittings Supplier
- Titanium Grades 2 Fasteners, Gr2 Titanium Forged Threaded Tee, Titanium Threaded Fittings, Titanium DIN 3.7035 Forged Threaded Plug Stockists
- Titanium Grades 5 Fasteners, Titanium Gr 5 Alloy End Cap, ASME SB363 Alloy Titanium Gr 5 Long Stub End, Titanium Gr.2 Flat washer Stockholder
- Titanium Grades 2 Flanges, UNS R50400 Flanges Exporters, DIN 3.7035 Titanium Flanges, Titanium Grade 2 Socket Weld Flanges Stockist
- Titanium Grades 5 Flanges, Titanium UNS N56400 Flanges, Titanium Gr 5 Alloy End Cap, ASTM B363 Titanium Gr 5 90 degree Elbow Exporters and Suppliers