Inconel 718 Pipe Elbow, Inconel 5d Pipe Bend, Inconel 718 Pipe Fittings, ASME SB366 Inconel 718 Long Stub, Alloy 718 Short Radius Elbow Supplier, Inconel WERKSTOFF NR. 2.4816 Cross Exporter in India.
Supplier of Inconel 718 45 degrees Elbow, Inconel 10d Pipe Bend, Inconel UNS N07718 Seamless Pipe Fittings, ASTM B366 718 Inconel Alloy 90-degree Elbow Exporters and Suppliers in Mumbai, Inconel 718 Buttweld Fittings Price in India.
Prashaant Steel & Alloys is a well-known Inconel 718 Buttweld Fittings maker and retailer. We manufacture ASTM B366 Inconel 718 Buttweld Fittings with the best quality raw materials from our vast inventory. Prashaant Steel & Alloys produces UNS N07718 Inconel Buttweld Fittings of excellent quality and has carved out a niche for itself in the industry. Our Inconel 718 Buttweld Fittings are highly common and are used in a number of industries due to their high strength and reliability. Prashaant Steel & Alloys has a well-equipped production facility that can fill huge orders of ASTM B366 Inconel 718 Buttweld Fittings in a range of sizes and diameters. We manufacture UNS N07718 Inconel Buttweld Fittings and export them to all of the world’s big cities. We store our goods in suitable wooden boxes and ship them with all appropriate paperwork to prevent product degradation during shipping.
The nickel-chromium alloy used in the ASME SB366 Inconel 718 Buttweld Fittings is a combination of nickel and chromium. The nickel and chromium content in the ASTM B366 Inconel 718 Buttweld Fittings makes them more resistant to oxidation and corrosion. The ASME SB366 Inconel 718 Buttweld Fittings are non-magnetic and have a high resistance to oxidation and corrosion. The non-magnetic ASME SB366 Inconel Buttweld Fittings are used for applications requiring excellent resistivity in the range of 2000 °F, including at cryogenic to elevated temperatures. ASTM B366 Inconel 718 Buttweld Fittings are also resistant to chloride-ion stress corrosion cracking. These Buttweld Fittings have outstanding forging properties and mechanical properties over a large temperature spectrum. These Inconel 718 Buttweld Fittings have been known to survive corrosion cracking caused by chloride ion heat. These Inconel 718 Buttweld Fittings have outstanding mechanical properties as well as excellent weldability characteristics over a large temperature spectrum. Because of the nickel material, these Buttweld Fittings can withstand risks, high temperatures, and a sulphur atmosphere. Stress and corrosion cracking caused by chloride are also resistant.
Buttweld super alloy fittings designed for high-temperature applications, ASME SB366 Inconel 718 Buttweld Fittings are available. They have outstanding corrosion resistance in a number of corrosive media. These Buttweld Fittings perform admirably under heavy mechanical tension. They have a high oxidation tolerance and can operate at temperatures up to 1000 degrees Fahrenheit. They’re great for systems that need high temperatures. The Inconel 718 Buttweld Fittings, ASTM B366, are highly ductile and can be formed using any conventional tool. They are incredibly heavy, necessitating the use of powerful equipment to conduct forming operations. They also have outstanding welding properties and are an excellent alternative.
We at Prashaant Steel & Alloys aim in providing only high-quality Inconel 718 Buttweld Fittings. Hence all our products undergo certain quality tests. Some of the tests that we conduct are Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing, Chemical Analysis – Spectra Analysis, Pitting Resistance Test, Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test, Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area, Hardness Test, Micro, and Macro Test, etc.
Applications of ASTM B366 Inconel 718 Buttweld Fittings
For high-temperature applications, the ASME SB366 Inconel 718 Buttweld Fittings are suitable. They are used in environments where vital longevity, reliability, and power are needed. The resilience of these Buttweld Fittings is improved by different processes such as solid-solution hardening and precipitation hardening methods. ASTM B366 Inconel 718 Buttweld Fittings are used in industries such as gas turbine component fixtures, heat treatment furnace components, chemical process machinery, and so on. They’re also used to produce fixtures for heat exchangers, heaters, and a number of chemical-processing piping systems.
These Inconel 718 Buttweld Fittings are mainly used in other fields, including chemical and heat treatment. Few Inconel 718 Buttweld Fittings products are also used in the nuclear power industry. Inconel 718 Buttweld Fittings also manufactures gas turbine parts and food processing products.
Inconel 718 Buttweld Fittings Specification:
ASTM B366 UNS N07718 Inconel 718 Pipe Fittings Specification: ASTM B366, ASTM SB 366, ASTM B366, ASME SB366
International Specifications: BS 3072-3076 (NA14) DIN 17742, DIN 17750, DIN 17754 WERKSTOFF Nr 2.4816 TÜV 305 AFNOR-NC 15 Fe
Inconel Pipe Fittings Grade: ASTM B366 UNS N07718 Inconel 718 Fittings
Type Seamless / Welded / Fabricated Inconel 718 Pipe Fittings
Bending Radius R=1D, 2D, 3D, 5D, 6D, 8D, 10D or Custom Inconel 718 Pipe Fittings
Size Range ½” NB to 24″ NB in Sch 10s, 40s, 80s, 160s, XXS. (DN6~DN100)
Dimensions ANSI/ASME B16.9, B16.28, MSS-SP-43. ASME 16.11, MSS SP-79, 83, 95, 97, BS 3799
Pressure Threaded end-2000lb/ 3000lb/ 6000lbs Inconel 718 Pipe Fittings
Socket-weld end-3000/ 6000/ 9000lbs Inconel 718 Pipe Fittings
B366 Inconel 718 Pipe Fittings Thickness SCH10, SCH20, SCH30, STD SCH40, SCH60, XS, SCH80, SCH100, SCH120, SCH140, SCH160, XXS
Chemical Composition of Inconel 718 Buttweld Fittings:
Mechanical Properties of ASTM B366 Inconel 718 Buttweld Pipe Fittings:
|Element||Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|718||8.14 g/cm3||1400 °C (2550 °F)||Psi – 80,000 , MPa – 550||Psi – 32,000 , MPa – 220||30 %|
Equivalent Grades of Inconel 718 Buttweld Fittings:
|Grade||UNS No||Old British||Euronorm||GOST||Japanese JIS|
Type of Inconel 718 Buttweld Fittings:
- B366 UNS N07718 Inconel 718 90 Deg Long Radius Elbow
- B366 UNS N07718 Inconel 718 90 Deg Short Radius Elbow
- B366 UNS N07718 Inconel 718 45 Deg Long Radius Elbow
- B366 UNS N07718 Inconel 718 45 Deg Short Radius Elbow
- B366 UNS N07718 Inconel 718 180 Deg Long Radius Elbow
- B366 UNS N07718 Inconel 718 180 Deg Short Radius Elbow
- B366 UNS N07718 Inconel 718 Equal Tee
- B366 UNS N07718 Inconel 718 Reducing Tee
- B366 UNS N07718 Inconel 718 Concentric/Eccentric Reducer
- B366 UNS N07718 Inconel 718 Cross
- B366 UNS N07718 Inconel 718 Straight Cross
- B366 UNS N07718 Inconel 718 Reducing Cross
- B366 UNS N07718 Inconel 718 Concentric Reducer
- B366 UNS N07718 Inconel 718 Eccentric Reducer
- B366 UNS N07718 Inconel 718 Socket Weld Half Coupling
- B366 UNS N07718 Inconel 718 Socket Weld Pipe Cap
- B366 UNS N07718 Inconel 718 Socket Weld Union
- B366 UNS N07718 Inconel 718 Socket Weld Reducer Insert
- B366 UNS N07718 Inconel 718 Socket Weld Boss
- B366 UNS N07718 Inconel 718 90 Deg Socket Weld Elbow Outlet
- B366 UNS N07718 Inconel 718 Socket Weld Boss
- B366 UNS N07718 Inconel 718 Socket Weld Lateral Outlet
- B366 UNS N07718 Inconel 718 Branch Outlet
- B366 UNS N07718 Inconel 718 90 Deg Elbow Outlet
- Titanium Grades 2 Seamless Tubes, UNS R50400 Welded Tubes, Titanium Alloy DIN 3.7035 ERW Tube, Alloy Gr 2 Welded Tubing in Europe
- Titanium Grades 5 Seamless Tubes, Titanium UNS N56400 Welded Tubes,Titanium Alloy DIN 3.7165 ERW Tube, ASTM B338 Titanium Grade 5 Tube
- Titanium Grades 7 Seamless Tubes, Titanium Alloy DIN 3.7235 ERW Tube, Titanium UNS R52400 Tubes, Alloy Gr 7 Welded Tubing in Europe
- Titanium Grades 12 Seamless Tubes, Titanium Alloy DIN 3.7105 ERW Tube, Alloy Gr 12 Welded Tubing, Titanium Gr 12 ERW Tubes
- Titanium Grades 2 Pipe Fittings, ASTM B348 Titanium Nut, Titanium Alloy Grade 2 Bolt, DIN 3.7035 Titanium Gr 2 Bolt Supplier
- Titanium Grades 5 Pipe Fittings, Titanium UNS N56400 Buttweld Fittings, Gr 5 Titanium 45° Elbow, Titanium Grade 5 Reducer Stockist
- Titanium Grades 2 Forged Fittings, ASME SB381 UNS R50400 Threaded Fittings, Titanium UNS R50400 Forged Fittings, Titanium Gr2 Threaded Elbow Stockist
- Titanium Grades 5 Forged Fittings, Gr 5 Titanium 45° Elbow, Titanium UNS R50400 Cross, Titanium Alloy UNS R50400 Welded Forged Fittings Supplier
- Titanium Grades 2 Fasteners, Gr2 Titanium Forged Threaded Tee, Titanium Threaded Fittings, Titanium DIN 3.7035 Forged Threaded Plug Stockists
- Titanium Grades 5 Fasteners, Titanium Gr 5 Alloy End Cap, ASME SB363 Alloy Titanium Gr 5 Long Stub End, Titanium Gr.2 Flat washer Stockholder
- Titanium Grades 2 Flanges, UNS R50400 Flanges Exporters, DIN 3.7035 Titanium Flanges, Titanium Grade 2 Socket Weld Flanges Stockist
- Titanium Grades 5 Flanges, Titanium UNS N56400 Flanges, Titanium Gr 5 Alloy End Cap, ASTM B363 Titanium Gr 5 90 degree Elbow Exporters and Suppliers
Get In Touch
Find Us at
Gulalwadi, Mumbai – 400004, Maharashtra, India
Contact Our Sales Team
Our team is happy to answer your sales question. Fill out the form and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.