Stainless Steel 1.5d Pipe Bend, ASTM A/ASME SA403 Long Stub,SS WP SS 316 / 316L 45 degree Elbow 316L Short Radius Elbow Supplier, SS WERKSTOFF NR.1.4436 Cross Exporter in India.
Stainless Steel SS 316 180 Deg bend, Stainless Steel 5d Pipe Bend, ASTM A403 WP SS 316 / 316L Stainless,Stainless Steel 316L Pipe Fittings Steel 90 degree Elbow Exporters and Suppliers in Mumbai, India SS 316 / 316L Buttweld Fittings Price In India.
Prashaant Steel & Alloys is a well-known manufacturer and supplier of 316 Buttweld Stainless Steel Fittings. ASME SA182 SS 316L Buttweld Fittings have a range of applications in rugged environments, including Seawater. Other cast stainless steel fittings, such as SS 304 and SS 304S Buttweld Fittings, have reduced total corrosion resistance than ASTM A182 SS 316 Buttweld Fittings, which are made of a mixture of chromium and molybdenum. The excellent welding properties of the SS UNS S31600 Buttweld Fittings resist carbide precipitation during the welding process. ASTM A182 SS 316 Buttweld Fittings is the standard for marine grade stainless steel. Prashaant Steel & Alloys is known for manufacturing high-quality goods that match our customers’ needs, so our products go through a series of quality checks to ensure that only high-quality outputs are made. Prashaant Steel & Alloys produces and sells high-caliber stainless steel 316L Buttweld fittings. SS UNS S31603 Buttweld Fittings can be used in a wide variety of industries. Prashaant Steel & Alloys only outsources 316L Buttweld Fittings that match the customer’s requirements. We manufacture ASTM A182 SS 316L Buttweld Fittings in a range of sizes and dimensions for use in a variety of industries. ASTM A182 SS 316L Buttweld Fittings can also be ordered in custom sizes. Our SS UNS S31603 Buttweld Fittings have higher creep, rupture stress, and tensile strength at high temperatures. Because of their austenitic design, ASTM A182 SS 316L Buttweld Fittings are highly durable.
ASME SA182 SS 316L Buttweld Fittings produce two to three percent molybdenum, enabling them to have higher tensile strength than ASTM A182 SS 316 Buttweld Fittings. The SS UNS S31600 Buttweld Fittings show accelerated creep at high temperatures. Because of their high corrosion resistance against chlorinated solutions and chlorides, the ASTM A182 SS 316 Buttweld Fittings are rated as Marine Grade Stainless Steel. ASTM A182 SS 316L Buttweld Fittings have fewer carbon than regular 316 Buttweld Fittings. ASTM A182 SS 316L Buttweld Fittings have better oxidation properties even at cryogenic temperatures. Reduced precipitation at the grain boundaries with these SS UNS S31603 Buttweld Fittings. This property requires ASTM A182 SS 316L Buttweld Fittings to be used in heavy gauge welded parts (over about about 6mm). The addition of nickel, manganese, and nitrogen to the SS UNS S31603 Buttweld Fittings produces a microstructure. Heat treatment cannot be used to harden these Buttweld fittings because they are magnetic. The ASTM A182 SS 316L Buttweld Fittings are commonly used in heavy gauge welded parts. At high temperatures, cast 316L stainless steel fittings have greater creep, rupture stress, and tensile strength. The SS UNS S31603 Buttweld Fittings work admirably in high-temperature applications. The ASME SA182 SS 316L Buttweld Fittings are also corrosive to drinking water at normal temperatures, producing up to 1000 mg/L of chloride. We also render ASTM A182 Stainless Steel 316 Buttweld Fittings with excellent intergranular corrosion resistance. Stainless steel of Maritime Standard, ASTM A182 SS 316 Buttweld Fittings, are generally referred to as such, but they are not resistant to warm seawater. Surface corrosion is evident on the SS UNS S31600 Buttweld Fittings in many marine conditions, as brown staining is common. Crevices and rough surface finishing are the primary sources of staining. The ASME SA182 SS 316L Buttweld Fittings have oxidation resistance of up to 870 °C in intermittent use and 925 °C in constant use. ASTM A182 SS 316L Buttweld Fittings are somewhat more ductile and tough than ASTM A182 SS 316 Buttweld Fittings, comparable to the general ASTM A182 SS 316 Buttweld Fittings.
Prashaant Steel & Alloys also offers certain documentation with our products. Raw Material Test Reports, Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers, Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy, Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175, etc are some of the documents that we provide.
ASTM A182 SS 316 Buttweld Fittings are used in a wide variety of industries. They are most widely used in the manufacturing of marine parts. Boat fittings and chemical shipping containers are made with SS UNS S31600 Buttweld Fittings. Laboratory bench and machines, chemical and petrochemical facilities, brewery, dairy, and pharmacy manufacturing equipment, and food processing equipment are some of the other countries that use ASTM A182 SS 316 Buttweld Fittings. The ASTM A182 SS 316 Buttweld Fittings can also be used for stamping, heading, and writing. The ASTM A182 SS 316 Buttweld fittings we produce can be annealed to prevent weld decay.
Stainless Steel 316 / 316L Buttweld Pipe Fittings Specification:
Standards: ASTM A182 / ASME SA182
Specifications: ASME 16.11, MSS SP-79, 83, 95, 97, BS 3799
Size: 1/8″~4″ (DN6~DN100)
Pressure Class: 2000 LBS, 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS, 9000 LBS
Type: Socket weld Fittings, Screwed-Threaded Fittings
Stainless Steel 316 / 316L Buttweld Fittings Chemical Properties
|Grade||SS 310||SS 310S|
|C||0.035 max||0.08 max|
|Mn||2 max||2 max|
|Si||1.0 max||1.0 max|
|P||0.045 max||0.045 max|
|S||0.030 max||0.030 max|
|Cr||16.00 – 18.00||16.00 – 18.00|
|Mo||2.00 – 3.00||2.00 – 3.00|
|Ni||10.00 – 14.00||11 – 14|
|Fe||68.89 min||67.845 min|
Stainless Steel 316 / 316L Buttweld Fittings Mechanical & Physical Properties
|Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|8.0 g/cm3||1400 °C (2550 °F)||Psi – 75000 , MPa – 515||Psi – 30000 , MPa – 205||35 %|
|8.0 g/cm3||1399 °C (2550 °F)||Psi – 75000 , MPa – 515||Psi – 30000 , MPa – 205||35 %|
Stainless Steel 316/316L Equivalent Grades
|Standard||SS 316||SS 316L|
|WERKSTOFF NR.||1.4401 / 1.4436||1.4404 / 1.4435|
|AFNOR||Z7CND17‐11‐02||Z3CND17‐11‐02 / Z3CND18‐14‐03|
|JIS||SUS 316||SUS 316L|
|GOST||–||03Ch17N14M3 / 03Ch17N14M2|
|BS||316S31 / 316S33||316S11 / 316S13|
|EN||X5CrNiMo17-12-2 / X3CrNiMo17-13-3||X2CrNiMo17-12-2 / X2CrNiMo18-14-3|
- Titanium Grades 2 Seamless Tubes, UNS R50400 Welded Tubes, Titanium Alloy DIN 3.7035 ERW Tube, Alloy Gr 2 Welded Tubing in Europe
- Titanium Grades 5 Seamless Tubes, Titanium UNS N56400 Welded Tubes,Titanium Alloy DIN 3.7165 ERW Tube, ASTM B338 Titanium Grade 5 Tube
- Titanium Grades 7 Seamless Tubes, Titanium Alloy DIN 3.7235 ERW Tube, Titanium UNS R52400 Tubes, Alloy Gr 7 Welded Tubing in Europe
- Titanium Grades 12 Seamless Tubes, Titanium Alloy DIN 3.7105 ERW Tube, Alloy Gr 12 Welded Tubing, Titanium Gr 12 ERW Tubes
- Titanium Grades 2 Pipe Fittings, ASTM B348 Titanium Nut, Titanium Alloy Grade 2 Bolt, DIN 3.7035 Titanium Gr 2 Bolt Supplier
- Titanium Grades 5 Pipe Fittings, Titanium UNS N56400 Buttweld Fittings, Gr 5 Titanium 45° Elbow, Titanium Grade 5 Reducer Stockist
- Titanium Grades 2 Forged Fittings, ASME SB381 UNS R50400 Threaded Fittings, Titanium UNS R50400 Forged Fittings, Titanium Gr2 Threaded Elbow Stockist
- Titanium Grades 5 Forged Fittings, Gr 5 Titanium 45° Elbow, Titanium UNS R50400 Cross, Titanium Alloy UNS R50400 Welded Forged Fittings Supplier
- Titanium Grades 2 Fasteners, Gr2 Titanium Forged Threaded Tee, Titanium Threaded Fittings, Titanium DIN 3.7035 Forged Threaded Plug Stockists
- Titanium Grades 5 Fasteners, Titanium Gr 5 Alloy End Cap, ASME SB363 Alloy Titanium Gr 5 Long Stub End, Titanium Gr.2 Flat washer Stockholder
- Titanium Grades 2 Flanges, UNS R50400 Flanges Exporters, DIN 3.7035 Titanium Flanges, Titanium Grade 2 Socket Weld Flanges Stockist
- Titanium Grades 5 Flanges, Titanium UNS N56400 Flanges, Titanium Gr 5 Alloy End Cap, ASTM B363 Titanium Gr 5 90 degree Elbow Exporters and Suppliers