SS 321H Short Radius Elbow Supplier, Stainless Steel UNS S32100 Seamless 3d Pipe Bend Fittings, Supplier of ASTM A403 WP 321 Stainless Steel 90 degree Elbow, SS WERKSTOFF NR. 1.4541 Cross Exporter in India.
ASTM A403 Stainless Steel Welded Buttweld Fittings, Stainless Steel 321 1.5d Pipe Bends Fittings, SS WP 321 45 degree Elbow Exporters and Suppliers, SS 321 321H Buttweld Fittings Prices in India.
Prashaant Steel & Alloys is a well-known maker and retailer of Buttweld Fittings for Stainless Steel 321 in the market. We produce ASME SA182 SS 321H Buttweld Fittings that follow global and national quality requirements by using the best quality raw materials. The ASTM A182 SS 321 Buttweld Fittings have a high corrosion and oxidation resistance thanks to the right mix of nickel, chromium, and titanium. Except at high temperatures, the ASME SA182 SS 321H Buttweld Fittings are produced to have improved performance at low temperatures. Buttweld fittings of this kind can tolerate temperatures of up to 870 degrees Celsius. The ASTM A182 SS 321 Buttweld Fittings have excellent machinability and production characteristics. Prashaant Steel & Alloys is known for manufacturing high-quality goods that match or exceed our customers’ needs. Prashaant Steel & Alloys is known for its stainless steel 321 Buttweld Fittings. We manufacture and sell a wide range of ASTM A182 SS 321 Buttweld Fittings. ASME SA182 SS 321H Buttweld Fittings preserve strength and corrosion resistance even when exposed to high temperatures. Buttweld fittings of this kind can tolerate temperatures of up to 870 degrees Celsius. ASTM A182 SS 321 Buttweld Fittings can be welded using any conventional process, including submerged arc. Welding fillers such as AWS ER347 bare wire and E347 coated electrodes can be used. Buttweld Fittings ASTM A182 SS 321 are easy to make and have reasonable machinability.
The titanium content of the Stainless Steel 321 Buttweld Fittings is at least five times that of the carbon content. This titanium inclusion helps prevent carbide precipitation during the welding process. The ASTM A182 SS 321 Buttweld Fittings are not vulnerable to intergranular corrosion after heating within the carbide precipitation range of 425-850 °C. Cold-work hardening is not an issue for the ASME SA182 SS 321H Buttweld Fittings. The product percentage of carbon should be used to demonstrate the amount of titanium in the ASTM A182 SS 321 Buttweld Fittings, which is at least five times the carbon content. ASTM A182 SS 321 Buttweld Fittings have a high strength, tolerance to scaling, and step stability. These Buttweld fittings are considered to be particularly resistant to subsequent aqueous corrosion. Since Buttweld Fittings SS Grade 321 do not polish well, they are not recommended for decorative applications. The ASME SA182 SS 321H Buttweld Fittings have outstanding weldability and seldom need post-weld annealing. ASTM A182 SS 321 Buttweld Fittings are also suitable for high-temperature applications due to their strong mechanical properties. The creep and stress rupture properties of ASTM A182 SS 321 Buttweld Fittings are stronger than those of SS 304 Grade Alloy. The material can be found with most diluted organic acids at moderate temperatures and at lower temperatures in pure phosphoric acid, as well as at high temperatures in up to 10% diluted solutions. ASTM A182 SS 321 Buttweld Fittings resist polythionic acid stress corrosion cracking in hydrocarbon operations. It can also be found in chloride or fluoride-free caustic solutions at low temperatures. The ASME SA182 SS 321H Buttweld Fittings may be found with most diluted organic acids at high temperatures, pure phosphoric acid at lower temperatures, and up to 10% diluted solutions at elevated temperatures.
The development of exhaust manifolds and expansion joints for aircraft are among the applications for ASME SA182 SS 321H Buttweld Fittings. Heating system tubing, heat exchangers, and thermal oxidizers are made with ASTM A182 SS 321 Buttweld Fittings because they have a high heat resistivity. Buttweld fittings are used in the production of medicinal and chemical equipment, as well as in the pulp and paper industry. Stainless steel SS 321H Buttweld Fittings are used in a number of industries, including food preparation equipment, especially in chloride environments. ASTM A182 SS 321H Buttweld Fittings are also used in pharmaceuticals, maritime applications, and architectural applications. They are widely used in a number of medical applications.
Stainless Steel 321 / 321H Buttweld Pipe Fittings Specification :
Standards: ASTM A182 / ASME SA182
Specifications: ASME 16.11, MSS SP-79, 83, 95, 97, BS 3799
Size: 1/8″~4″ (DN6~DN100)
Pressure Class: 2000 LBS, 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS, 9000 LBS
Type: Socket weld Fittings, Screwed-Threaded Fittings
Chemical Composition of Grade 321 / 321H Stainless Steel High Pressure Fittings
|SS 321||0.08 max||2.0 max||1.0 max||0.045 max||0.030 max||17.00 – 19.00||0.10 max||9.00 – 12.00||5(C+N) – 0.70 max|
|SS 321H||0.04 – 0.10||2.0 max||1.0 max||0.045 max||0.030 max||17.00 – 19.00||0.10 max||9.00 – 12.00||4(C+N) – 0.70 max|
Mechanical Properties of ASTM A182 SS 321 / 321H Buttweld Pipe Fittings
|Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|8.0 g/cm3||1457 °C (2650 °F)||Psi – 75000 , MPa – 515||Psi – 30000 , MPa – 205||35 %|
ASME SA182 321 Stainless Steel Buttweld Fittings Equivalent Grades
|SS 321||1.4541||S32100||SUS 321||X6CrNiTi18-10|
|SS 321H||1.4878||S32109||SUS 321H||X12CrNiTi18-9|
- Titanium Grades 2 Seamless Tubes, UNS R50400 Welded Tubes, Titanium Alloy DIN 3.7035 ERW Tube, Alloy Gr 2 Welded Tubing in Europe
- Titanium Grades 5 Seamless Tubes, Titanium UNS N56400 Welded Tubes,Titanium Alloy DIN 3.7165 ERW Tube, ASTM B338 Titanium Grade 5 Tube
- Titanium Grades 7 Seamless Tubes, Titanium Alloy DIN 3.7235 ERW Tube, Titanium UNS R52400 Tubes, Alloy Gr 7 Welded Tubing in Europe
- Titanium Grades 12 Seamless Tubes, Titanium Alloy DIN 3.7105 ERW Tube, Alloy Gr 12 Welded Tubing, Titanium Gr 12 ERW Tubes
- Titanium Grades 2 Pipe Fittings, ASTM B348 Titanium Nut, Titanium Alloy Grade 2 Bolt, DIN 3.7035 Titanium Gr 2 Bolt Supplier
- Titanium Grades 5 Pipe Fittings, Titanium UNS N56400 Buttweld Fittings, Gr 5 Titanium 45° Elbow, Titanium Grade 5 Reducer Stockist
- Titanium Grades 2 Forged Fittings, ASME SB381 UNS R50400 Threaded Fittings, Titanium UNS R50400 Forged Fittings, Titanium Gr2 Threaded Elbow Stockist
- Titanium Grades 5 Forged Fittings, Gr 5 Titanium 45° Elbow, Titanium UNS R50400 Cross, Titanium Alloy UNS R50400 Welded Forged Fittings Supplier
- Titanium Grades 2 Fasteners, Gr2 Titanium Forged Threaded Tee, Titanium Threaded Fittings, Titanium DIN 3.7035 Forged Threaded Plug Stockists
- Titanium Grades 5 Fasteners, Titanium Gr 5 Alloy End Cap, ASME SB363 Alloy Titanium Gr 5 Long Stub End, Titanium Gr.2 Flat washer Stockholder
- Titanium Grades 2 Flanges, UNS R50400 Flanges Exporters, DIN 3.7035 Titanium Flanges, Titanium Grade 2 Socket Weld Flanges Stockist
- Titanium Grades 5 Flanges, Titanium UNS N56400 Flanges, Titanium Gr 5 Alloy End Cap, ASTM B363 Titanium Gr 5 90 degree Elbow Exporters and Suppliers