ASME SA403 SS 317L Long Stub, Stainless Steel 317L Pipe Fittings, SS 317L Equal Tee, SS 317L Pipe Elbow, SS 317L Short Radius Elbow Supplier, Stainless Steel 1.5d Pipe Bend, SS WERKSTOFF NR. 1.4438 Cross Exporter in India.
Supplier of SS WP 317L 45 degree Elbow, Stainless Steel 5d Pipe Bend, Stainless Steel 317L 180 Deg bend, ASTM A403 WP317L Stainless Steel 90 degree Elbow Exporters and Suppliers in Mumbai, India Stainless Steel 317L Buttweld Fittings Price In India
Prashaant Steel & Alloys is a well-known manufacturer and retailer of stainless steel 317L Buttweld Fittings. The ASTM A182 SS 317L Buttweld Fittings are non-magnetic Buttweld fittings with outstanding stability and longevity. The ASTM A182 SS 317L Buttweld Fittings are commonly used for applications in a range of environments due to their excellent resistance properties. Prashaant Steel & Alloys is working on the production of SS 317L Buttweld Fittings that have a longer working life and are dependable even after years of use. Prashaant Steel & Alloys is known for manufacturing Cast Fittings ASTM A182 SS 317L that match or exceed international and national quality requirements. Buttweld Fittings ASME SA182 SS 317L are available in a range of sizes and diameters, with outside diameters ranging from 4 mm to 500 mm and lengths ranging from 1 to 6 metres. These SS 317L Buttweld Fittings are also available in custom cut lengths and diameters to suit the requirements and preferences of our customers.
Nickel, chromium, and titanium are used to make ASME SA182 SS 317L Buttweld Fittings. The chromium and nickel content in Stainless Steel 317L Buttweld Fittings makes for better corrosion and oxidation resistance. The amount of carbon in the Stainless Steel 317L Buttweld Fittings can be determined by the quantity of titanium, which is at least five times the carbon content. After heating inside the 425-850 °C carbide precipitation range, the ASME SA182 SS 317L Buttweld Fittings are not prone to intergranular corrosion. Stainless steel 317L Buttweld Fittings have improved creep and tension rupture properties than SS 304 Grade Buttweld Fittings. Most purified organic acids can be used at higher temperatures with Stainless Steel 317L Buttweld Fittings, and pure phosphoric acid and distilled solutions can be used at lower temperatures with Stainless Steel 317L Buttweld Fittings at elevated temperatures of up to 10%. Buttweld Fittings ASME SA182 SS 317L have outstanding tolerance to acidic chloride conditions. These Buttweld fittings have a higher concentration of chromium, nickel, and molybdenum, rendering them more rust resistant and resistant to pitting chloride. Sulfuric acid concentrations of up to 5% can also be tolerated by them. They preserve their resistivity at temperatures as high as 120 °F (49 °C). At temperatures below 100 °F, ASME SA182 SS 317L Buttweld Fittings are perfect for tolerance to higher-concentration solutions. They have excellent formability, which helps in the production of various flange faces to suit the needs of various piping systems.
ASME SA182 SS 317L Buttweld Fittings can be used in a number of industries. Exhaust manifolds and aircraft expansion joints are both commonly made for them. These ASME SA182 SS 317L Buttweld Fittings are used in the pulp and paper industry, as well as the pharmaceutical and heavy machinery industries.
The increased chemical tolerance to sulphurous, acetic, formic, citric, and tartaric acids allows these Stainless Steel 317L Buttweld Fittings to be used in a range of industries. In applications that include handling, chemicals like sulphur, pulp liquor, acid dyestuffs, and nitrating mixtures are often used. The ASME SA182 SS 317L Buttweld Fittings are also used in industries such as paper and pulp handling machinery, chemical and petrochemical manufacturing equipment, food processing equipment, and textile equipment. They’re also used in fossil and nuclear power plants, as well as flue-gas desulfurization devices in condensers and other industries.
We at Prashaant Steel & Alloys provide documents such as fumigation certificates, raw materials certificates, material traceability records, etc., in order to ensure the quality standards of UNS S317L00 Buttweld fittings. With regard to the needs of the customers, all orders are delivered. To ensure only high-quality outputs, we at Prashaant Steel & Alloys perform extreme quality tests. Hardness test, flattening test, mechanical testing such as area tensile, etc. are some of the tests we perform on SS 317L Buttweld fittings.
Standard Specification for Stainless Steel ASTM A182 317L Buttweld Pipe Fittings
Specifications: ASTM A182 & ASME SA182
Standard: ASME 16.11, MSS SP-79, 83, 95, 97, BS 3799
Size: 1/8” NB to 4” NB (Socket weld & Screwed-Threaded)
Class: 2000 LBS, 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS, 9000 LBS
Type: Socket weld Fittings, Screwed-Threaded Fittings
Chemical Composition of Grade 317 / 317L Stainless Steel High Pressure Fittings
|Cr||18.00 – 20.00|
|Mo||3.00 – 4.00|
|Ni||11.00 – 15.00|
Mechanical Properties of ASTM A182 SS 317 / 317L Buttweld Pipe Fittings
|Melting Point||1400 °C (2550 °F)|
|Tensile Strength||Psi – 75000 , MPa – 515|
|Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Psi – 30000 , MPa – 205|
ASME SA182 317L Stainless Steel Buttweld Fittings Equivalent Grades
|SS 317L||1.4438||S31703||SUS 317L||X2CrNiMo18-15-4|
Types of ASME SA182 SS 317L Buttweld Fittings By Class, Size And Wall Thickness
|Elbows 45 and 90 degrees,
Tees, Crosses, Couplings,
End or Pipe Caps
|1/2 – 4||1/2 – 2||1/2 – 2|
|1/2 – 4||1/2 – 2||1/2 – 2|
|1/2 – 4||1/2 – 2||1/2 – 2|
by Wall Thickness
|SCH 80 / XS||SCH 160||XXS|
- Titanium Grades 2 Seamless Tubes, UNS R50400 Welded Tubes, Titanium Alloy DIN 3.7035 ERW Tube, Alloy Gr 2 Welded Tubing in Europe
- Titanium Grades 5 Seamless Tubes, Titanium UNS N56400 Welded Tubes,Titanium Alloy DIN 3.7165 ERW Tube, ASTM B338 Titanium Grade 5 Tube
- Titanium Grades 7 Seamless Tubes, Titanium Alloy DIN 3.7235 ERW Tube, Titanium UNS R52400 Tubes, Alloy Gr 7 Welded Tubing in Europe
- Titanium Grades 12 Seamless Tubes, Titanium Alloy DIN 3.7105 ERW Tube, Alloy Gr 12 Welded Tubing, Titanium Gr 12 ERW Tubes
- Titanium Grades 2 Pipe Fittings, ASTM B348 Titanium Nut, Titanium Alloy Grade 2 Bolt, DIN 3.7035 Titanium Gr 2 Bolt Supplier
- Titanium Grades 5 Pipe Fittings, Titanium UNS N56400 Buttweld Fittings, Gr 5 Titanium 45° Elbow, Titanium Grade 5 Reducer Stockist
- Titanium Grades 2 Forged Fittings, ASME SB381 UNS R50400 Threaded Fittings, Titanium UNS R50400 Forged Fittings, Titanium Gr2 Threaded Elbow Stockist
- Titanium Grades 5 Forged Fittings, Gr 5 Titanium 45° Elbow, Titanium UNS R50400 Cross, Titanium Alloy UNS R50400 Welded Forged Fittings Supplier
- Titanium Grades 2 Fasteners, Gr2 Titanium Forged Threaded Tee, Titanium Threaded Fittings, Titanium DIN 3.7035 Forged Threaded Plug Stockists
- Titanium Grades 5 Fasteners, Titanium Gr 5 Alloy End Cap, ASME SB363 Alloy Titanium Gr 5 Long Stub End, Titanium Gr.2 Flat washer Stockholder
- Titanium Grades 2 Flanges, UNS R50400 Flanges Exporters, DIN 3.7035 Titanium Flanges, Titanium Grade 2 Socket Weld Flanges Stockist
- Titanium Grades 5 Flanges, Titanium UNS N56400 Flanges, Titanium Gr 5 Alloy End Cap, ASTM B363 Titanium Gr 5 90 degree Elbow Exporters and Suppliers