Alloy 718 Threaded Pipe Elbow, 718 Alloy Threaded Forged 90deg. Elbow, Inconel 718 Threaded BEND, Inconel UNS N07718 Threaded Coupling Exporter, Inconel 718 Hex Plug, Inconel 718 Threaded Cross, Alloy DIN NR. 2.4668 Screwed Fittings Exporter in India.
Inconel 718 Cap, Inconel 718 Screwed Hex head Bushing, ASME SB564 Inconel 718 Forged Cross, Alloy 718 Pipe Nipple, Nickel Alloy 718 High Pressure Forged Fittings, Inconel 718 Equal Tee Exporter, Inconel 718 Reducing Tee, Inconel Alloy 718 MSS SP-79 Inserts, Inconel 718 MSS SP-83 Unions, 718 Inconel Plug, Inconel 718 90 deg Elbow, Inconel Alloy 718 Boss, Inconel Alloy 718 Coupling.
The nickel-chromium alloy used in the ASME SB366 Inconel 718 Forged Fittings is a combination of nickel and chromium. The nickel and chromium content in the ASTM B366 Inconel 718 Forged Fittings makes them more resistant to oxidation and corrosion. The ASME SB366 Inconel 718 Forged Fittings are non-magnetic and have a high resistance to oxidation and corrosion. The non-magnetic ASME SB366 Inconel Forged Fittings are used for applications requiring excellent resistivity in the range of 2000 °F, including at cryogenic to elevated temperatures. ASTM B366 Inconel 718 Forged Fittings are also resistant to chloride-ion stress corrosion cracking. These Forged Fittings have outstanding forging properties and mechanical properties over a large temperature spectrum. These Inconel 718 Forged Fittings have been known to survive corrosion cracking caused by chloride ion heat. These Inconel 718 Forged Fittings have outstanding mechanical properties as well as excellent weldability characteristics over a large temperature spectrum. Because of the nickel material, these Forged Fittings can withstand risks, high temperatures, and a sulfur atmosphere. Stress and corrosion cracking caused by chloride are also resistant.
Inconel 718 Forged Fittings has been used for jet engine and high–speed airframe parts such as wheels, buckets, spacers, and high-temperature bolts and fasteners. Inconel 718 Forged Fittings is also used in gas turbines, rocket motors, spacecraft, nuclear reactors, pumps, and tooling. Inconel 718 Forged Fittings has excellent weldability compared to the nickel–base superalloys hardened by Aluminum and Titanium. Meanwhile, these Inconel 718 Forged Fitting are also being offered in different sizes and shapes to our customers. Inconel 718 Forged Fittings have excellent strength from -423 degrees F to 1300 degrees F (-253 degrees C to 705 degrees C). These Inconel 718 Forged Threaded Bushing combines corrosion resistance and high strength with outstanding weldability, including resistance to post-weld cracking. To reap the best costs and performance benefits from metal additive layer manufacturing, aerospace applications focus on complex components made of high-value materials such as Inconel 718 Forged Fittings.
We at Prashaant Steel aim in providing only high-quality of Inconel 718 Forged Fittings. Hence all our products undergo certain quality tests. Some of the tests that we conduct are Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing, Chemical Analysis – Spectra Analysis, Pitting Resistance Test, Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test, Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area, Hardness Test, Micro, and Macro Test, etc.
Applications of ASTM B366 Inconel 718 Forged Fittings
For high-temperature applications, the ASME SB366 Inconel 718 Forged Fittings are suitable. They are used in environments where vital longevity, reliability, and power are needed. The resilience of these Forged Fittings is improved by different processes such as solid-solution hardening and precipitation hardening methods. ASTM B366 Inconel 718 Forged Fittings are used in industries such as gas turbine component fixtures, heat treatment furnace components, chemical process machinery, and so on. They’re also used to produce fixtures for heat exchangers, heaters, and a number of chemical-processing piping systems.
These Inconel 718 Forged Fittings are mainly used in other fields, including chemical and heat treatment. Few Inconel 718 Forged Fittings products are also used in the nuclear power industry. Inconel 718 Forged Fittings also manufactures gas turbine parts and food processing products.
Inconel 718 Forged Fittings Specification:
Specifications : ASTM B564 & ASME SB564
Standard : ASME 16.11, MSS SP-79, 83, 95, 97, BS 3799
Size : 1/8” NB to 4” NB (Socketweld & Screwed-Threaded)
Class : 2000 LBS, 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS, 9000 LBS
Type: Socketweld Fittings, Screwed-Threaded Fittings
Chemical Composition of Inconel 718 Forged Fittings:
Mechanical Properties of ASTM B366 Inconel 718 Forged Fittings:
|Element||Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|718||8.14 g/cm3||1400 °C (2550 °F)||Psi – 80,000 , MPa – 550||Psi – 32,000 , MPa – 220||30 %|
Equivalent Grades of Inconel 718 Forged Fittings:
|Grade||UNS No||Old British||Euronorm||GOST||Japanese JIS|
Type of Inconel 718 Forged Fittings:
- Inconel 718 Elbow
- Forged Inconel Alloy 718 Elbows
- ASTM B564 Inconel 718 Socket weld Elbow
- ASME SB564 Inconel® 718 Screwed – Threaded Elbow
- Inconel UNS N07718 Elbow
- Alloy 718 90° or 45 deg Elbow
- DIN 2.4668 Forged Inconel Elbow
- Inconel WERKSTOFF NR.2.4668 Elbow
- 718 Inconel® Alloy Reducing Elbow
- Titanium Grades 2 Seamless Tubes, UNS R50400 Welded Tubes, Titanium Alloy DIN 3.7035 ERW Tube, Alloy Gr 2 Welded Tubing in Europe
- Titanium Grades 5 Seamless Tubes, Titanium UNS N56400 Welded Tubes,Titanium Alloy DIN 3.7165 ERW Tube, ASTM B338 Titanium Grade 5 Tube
- Titanium Grades 7 Seamless Tubes, Titanium Alloy DIN 3.7235 ERW Tube, Titanium UNS R52400 Tubes, Alloy Gr 7 Welded Tubing in Europe
- Titanium Grades 12 Seamless Tubes, Titanium Alloy DIN 3.7105 ERW Tube, Alloy Gr 12 Welded Tubing, Titanium Gr 12 ERW Tubes
- Titanium Grades 2 Pipe Fittings, ASTM B348 Titanium Nut, Titanium Alloy Grade 2 Bolt, DIN 3.7035 Titanium Gr 2 Bolt Supplier
- Titanium Grades 5 Pipe Fittings, Titanium UNS N56400 Buttweld Fittings, Gr 5 Titanium 45° Elbow, Titanium Grade 5 Reducer Stockist
- Titanium Grades 2 Forged Fittings, ASME SB381 UNS R50400 Threaded Fittings, Titanium UNS R50400 Forged Fittings, Titanium Gr2 Threaded Elbow Stockist
- Titanium Grades 5 Forged Fittings, Gr 5 Titanium 45° Elbow, Titanium UNS R50400 Cross, Titanium Alloy UNS R50400 Welded Forged Fittings Supplier
- Titanium Grades 2 Fasteners, Gr2 Titanium Forged Threaded Tee, Titanium Threaded Fittings, Titanium DIN 3.7035 Forged Threaded Plug Stockists
- Titanium Grades 5 Fasteners, Titanium Gr 5 Alloy End Cap, ASME SB363 Alloy Titanium Gr 5 Long Stub End, Titanium Gr.2 Flat washer Stockholder
- Titanium Grades 2 Flanges, UNS R50400 Flanges Exporters, DIN 3.7035 Titanium Flanges, Titanium Grade 2 Socket Weld Flanges Stockist
- Titanium Grades 5 Flanges, Titanium UNS N56400 Flanges, Titanium Gr 5 Alloy End Cap, ASTM B363 Titanium Gr 5 90 degree Elbow Exporters and Suppliers